Dynamic is a powerful web3 auth developer platform. Our software is built for developers. Our goal is to make it easy for developers to create wallet-based login, onboarding, and complex authentication flows, allowing them to focus on their core product. Read more about Dynamic in our public release.
Dynamic was started by two MIT alumni who are passionate about user identity and authentication. We are backed by some of the world’s leading investors including a16z crypto and First Round Capital. We have an amazing team that is spread across the US, Canada, Europe, and South America.
What we believe:
We’re on a mission to accelerate the adoption of wallet-based auth and identity.
The first time you log into a website using your wallet is a magical experience. Unlike traditional username / password-based accounts, using wallets as a single sign-on device (SSO) for the web provides multiple advantages. Because of the depth of information they securely hold, users can access member-only experiences, prove their identity in a privacy-preserving manner, and carry information across sites. Unleashing the promise of wallets is at the very core of our work at Dynamic.
You will be a fantastic fit for this role if you have:
- Over 5 years of experience as a Product or UX/UI Designer within a startup environment or design consultancy.
- Expertise in addressing complex design challenges.
- Very strong Figma organizational skills
- Proficiency in translating business requirements into comprehensive design specifications.
- Adept at evaluating the ergonomics and aesthetics of existing products.
- Capability to develop and manage design systems.
- Skilled in crafting high-fidelity interface designs and experience in creating prototypes for user testing.
- Proficient in conducting design reviews and offering constructive feedback.
- Demonstrated mastery over graphic design and prototyping software.
- Fluent command of English.
Bonus: Visual design, Motion design, User research, web3 experienceSoftware: Figma, GSuite, Notion, Linear or all related product management products.
- Define and implement the design vision and strategy for our products, ensuring they align with our mission to revolutionize wallet-based authentication and identity solutions.
- Oversee the user experience from concept to launch, incorporating feedback and iterating designs to enhance user satisfaction and engagement.
- Foster a culture of design excellence, pushing the boundaries of innovation while maintaining a user-centered design approach.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate design practices into all aspects of our company, including marketing and sales.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in design and web3, leveraging insights to keep Dynamic at the cutting edge of the industry.
Participate in the evolution new design standards for Web3.
Provide pragmatic digital design services.
Collaborate with a team to provide a day-to-day support to our projects.
Guarantee functional and aesthetics quality control for delivered interfaces.
Partner with our clients as a design stakeholder. English required.
If your application is successful, we will invite you to go through the following steps :
1 - Casual interview to validate the fit between your expectations / expertise and position (30mn)
2 - Design interview with our Design Advisor & CPO (1h)
3 - Practical use-case (Optional)
4- Last meeting (30mn)